Stay at the Canal Side Inn
We appreciate your interest in the Canal Side Inn. We have three quaint & cozy rooms. Our rooms are available 7 days a week throughout the year. The suites are great for short or long stays as each has a stove, refrigerator, sink and microwave. Located in Canal Place on the Mohawk River/Erie Canal there is plenty to see and do!
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take into consideration the following information:
- Check in is at 3:00pm. Rooms are available for check-in at 3 p.m. Please call if you do not anticipate arriving before 7:00 PM so that we can set up a late arrival check in for you.
- Check out is at 11 a.m. to allow adequate time to prepare for incoming guests.
- Late checkout is available, please inquire at the desk.
- Rates are subject to change and applicable taxes will be charged at checkout.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy, with a maximum of 2 guests per room.
- Rates depend on the day of the week and the season and are subject to change without notice.
- At the time of your reservation, we request a credit card to hold your stay.
- Full payment is accepted at the time of check in.
- The Inn accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards.
- In the event that your plans change after your reservation is made, cancellation will be free of charge until 48 hours prior your scheduled arrival.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 48 hours prior to the date of arrival, we will charge 50% of your total amount.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we provide a smoke-free environment.
- Smoking or burning of candles or incense in the guest rooms, or anywhere on the inn property is not permitted.
- Guests not complying with our non-smoking/no candle policy will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee.
- Children are welcomed
- Pets are allowed with an extra charge of $25 per day.
- This is a 3 floor historic building, there are no elevators.
Are you in town for a couple of days and you don’t want to miss your workout?
Inquire at the front desk to hear what options are available complimentary for our guests!
Meet the Innkeepers
Meet Marica Bellico-Brodock orginary from Naples, Italy.
Marica moved to Little Falls in January of 2016 and completed her degree with honors in Small Business Management at Herkimer Community College. The combination of her passion for people, service and hospitality and the love for Little Falls is the perfect match for her role at The Inn.
Meet Stan and Noreen Zysk
Meet Stan and Noreen Zysk, local residents and pillars of the community. Stan is a retired executive business leader from the technology industry who helps to welcome all of our guests for the Inn. With his service orientation and knowledge of the facilities and community, Stan will make you feel welcome and comfortable.
Noreen’s joyful attitude and spirit adds to the atmosphere of the Inn. She is retired from our highly rated school system and is responsible for making sure your room is clean and in perfect order.